No More Jack hammering and Scraping!
Concrete Destroyer Cleans and Removes
Dry, Hardened Concrete Off Practically
Anything without the Hazard of Acids!
- How to Use Concrete Destroyer:
- Product comes ready to use - no mixing required.
- Apply product at full strength with a pump sprayer or
- brush or submerge the parts/trowels to be cleaned in a 5 gallon bucket of Concrete Destroyer.
- Allow Concrete Destroyer to penetrate area for 5
to 10 minutes. A fizzing action ensures the product is working. When the fizzing subsides the product
has completed its cycle and the parts are ready to be
rinsed with a high pressure water hose.
CONCRETE DESTROYER IN ACTION
Concrete saw with buildup of dried concrete slurry residue
prior to spray application of Concrete Destroyer.
Concrete has been dried on for several months.
Concrete Destroyer penetrates and attacks the
portland cement causing fizzing and foaming action.
Concrete dissolves and loosens from saw.
Clean concrete saw after being rinsed with high pressure
garden water hose. 8 minutes time elapse from
start to finish.
How CONCRETE DESTROYER Works:
• Concrete Destroyer utilizes state of the art surfactant
technology and small molecular size to penetrate
deep inside concrete residues and react from within.
• Through this technology Concrete Destroyer attacks
the Portland cement and softens it to a mush. This
softened mushy material will release from the surface
so it can be washed away with water.
CONCRETE DESTROYER Features:
• Environmentally friendly and 100% biodegradable!
Uses organic salts and surfactants!
• No toxic fumes! Works without harmful chemicals and
acids. Does not contain muriatic, sulfuric,
phosphoric, hydrofluoric or hydrochloric acids. Concrete
Destroyer is VOC compliant.
• Is less corrosive so it can be used on most metal,
painted and plastic surfaces.
• Available in 32 oz. spray bottles, 1 gallon bottles,
5 gallon buckets and 55 gallon drums