- Product Highlights
- Safer than traditional abrasive blades.
- Maintains full cutting depth.
- 30%-50% Fewer sparks and debris.
- Keeps job site cleaner.
- Longer life than carborundum blades.
- Faster Cutting.
- Cuts a wide variety of materials.
- Steel, Iron, Copper, Aluminum, Brass, PVC, Hydraulic hose,
- Segmented Rim Reduces Heat Build-Up and Maximizes Material Removal
- For Use with 14" electric chop saws.
- For Gas High-Speed saws use the Rescue blade instead.
ANYCUT Chop Saw Blades
Safer for your employees than old-fashioned pressed carborundum abrasive blades that can crack and warp. And shrink as you use them giving you less cutting depth the more you use them. Powers through concrete, plastic, fiberglass, rubber, non-ferrous metals, stainless and ferrous metals without loading.
* Not for use on Gas High-Speed saws.
SKU D11301 Abrasive Type Type 1 Abrasives Blade Color Black Abrasive Diameter 14" Abrasive Width .110" Abrasive Application ABS & PVC Plpe, Copper, Iron Pipe, Metal, Steel Abrasive Arbor Size 1" Shipping Weight 4.7000 Made In South Korea UPC BARCODE 849738027824