- Product Highlights
- Vacuum shroud used in dust containment while using worm drive and hypoid saws
- Fits most 7 1/4" worm drive and hypoid circular saws
- Captures up to 99% of concrete dust
- Made of an ABS/Polycarbonate blend for rugged durability
- Wheels protect the cutting surface and glide smoothly
- Metal baseplate takes heavy job site abuse
- Complies with OSHA silica laws and EPA regulations for point-of-origin dust containment
DustBuddie For Worm Drive Saws
The patent-pending DustBuddie for worm drive circular saws captures up to 99% of the dust created when cutting concrete and stone products with a 7-1/4" worm drive saw. The universal DustBuddie for worm drive saws makes cutting more clean, safe, and effortless when cutting with a wide variety of brands and models of worm drive saws. It also increases safety and precision by capturing dust at its origin while maintaining a clear line of sight to the blade.
Six non-marking wheels allow the shroud and tool to glide over the work surface to keep cuts straighter. There are no tools required for installation. The simple hook-and-loop attachment method allows you to get to work faster without hassle. This shroud is made of a special blend of polycarbonate & ABS and is shielded by a stainless steel base plate. It is lightweight and durable enough to give you dust-free cutting job after job. The shroud's hose port allows you to connect to two different standard cuff sizes so you don't have to spend time searching for adaptors (or duct tape) to be able to hook up to your vacuum.
SKU 162787 Parts By Brand Dustless Technologies™ Service Parts Type Dust Control Model No. No Shipping Weight No Unboxed Weight No Made In United States UPC BARCODE 617450440005
Write Your Own Review